Pre-Kindergarten and Child Care
for 2023-2024 School Year
Early Registration deadline is June 23, 2023.
Requirements for Registration:
1. All students must be four years old on or before September 30, 2023 to be eligible for the program.
2. Copy of Original Birth Certificate
3. Copy of Child’s Social Security Card
4. Up-to-date Immunization Record
5. Proof of Residence in one of these forms: Louisiana driver’s license, state-issued ID card, current utility
bill, current lease or mortgage statement
6. Income verification in one of these forms: SNAP/CAFÉ Letter including the child’s name with valid
effective and end date OR two (2) consecutive check stubs for every parent or caregiver (within 2
months of application).
- Registration is open to all children at all times. Early Registration deadline is June 23, 2023.
- Once a public school class reaches 20 students, the class will be closed, and children will be allowed to fill seats in other locations.
ALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ONLINE AT www.winnpsb.org.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION will be accepted by Amanda Taylor at the WINN PARISH SCHOOL BOARD OFFICE.
Please call Amanda Taylor at 318-628-6936 if you have any questions. Thank you.
Registration packets may be picked up at these schools:
Calvin High School Dodson High School Winnfield Primary School
318-727-8784 318-628-2172 318-628-4105
Winn Parish Early Childhood Blueprint – click here
Winn Parish PreK Instructions – click here
Winn Parish Early Childhood Application – click here
Statement of No Financial Assistance – click here
Statement of No Income – click here
Performance Profiles for all schools – click here
CDC Milestones for infants 2 months old - children 5 years old – click here
Early Developmental Screenings Guidebook – click here
LA Birth to 5 Early Learning and Development Standards – click here
CCAP Application Process – click here