Pre-Kindergarten and Child Care
for 2021-2022 School Year
Early Registration deadline is June 25, 2021.
Requirements for Registration:
1. All students must be four years old on or before September 30, 2021 to be eligible for the public school program.
2. Copy of Original Birth Certificate
3. Copy of Child’s Social Security Card
4. Immunization Record (up-to-date)
5. Proof of Residence: One of the following items: Louisiana driver’s license, state-issued ID card, current utility bill,
current lease or mortgage statement
6. Income verification: SNAP/CAFÉ Letter including the child’s name with valid effective and end date OR two (2)
consecutive check stubs for each parent or caregiver (within 2 months of March, 2021) OR current foster care
placement agreement form (DCFS)
- Registration is open to all children at all times.
- Early Registration deadline is June 25, 2021.
- Once a public school class reaches 20 students, the class will be closed, and children will be allowed to fill seats in other locations.
ALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ONLINE AT www.winnpsb.org.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION will be accepted by Amanda Taylor at the WINN PARISH SCHOOL BOARD OFFICE.
Please call Amanda Taylor at 318-628-6936 if you have any questions. Thank you.
Registration packets may be picked up at these schools:
Atlanta High School Calvin High School Dodson High School Winnfield Primary School
318-628-4614 318-727-8784 318-628-2172 318-628-4105
Life’s Little Blessings Daycare offers classes
for 6 months of age and older.
Contact Director Natasha Ashley at 318-648-9192.
(Type III Daycare Center -CCAP and Private Pay)
Winn Parish Early Childhood Blueprint – click here
Winn Parish PreK Instructions – click here
inn Parish Early Childhood Application – click here
Statement of No Financial Assistance – click here
Statement of No Income – click here